A Culligan drinking water system may soon become your favorite appliance in the kitchen. With the touch of a button, you will enjoy your personal supply of clean, refreshing drinking water right at your kitchen sink. It’s pure convenience.
Choose From Many Custom Faucets
Culligan’s patented water filtration technology can be customized to reduce impurities in your water, including chlorine, lead, radium and cysts. With better-tasting water available, you and your family will most likely increase your water intake for greater health benefits.
Most importantly, with a Culligan drinking water system, you get your own Culligan Man®. With more than 75 years of water treatment experience, you can trust us to help you find the right system to solve your water problems and bring you clean, refreshing Culligan drinking water.
Culligan drinking water systems feature our exclusive, patented filtration technologies to provide the highest level of water filtration available. State-of-the-art reverse osmosis and sophisticated interchangeable filters will provide you with better-tasting, higher quality water that will make a refreshing difference in your home.
- Safer water – Our water filtration systems are designed to reduce harmful impurities like cysts, arsenic, lead, radium, chlorine and other impurities.
- Pure convenience – Enjoy an endless supply of Culligan drinking water with the push of a button at your kitchen sink.
- Better-tasting water – Clean Culligan water will improve the taste of coffee, tea, drinks, ice cubes, baby formula and all your recipes.
- Great for appliances – A Culligan drinking water system improves your water for use in ice-makers and humidifiers.
- Healthier choice – You’ll have the option of better-tasting Culligan water over sodas and sugary drinks.
- Cost savings – Glass for glass, Culligan water costs far less than single-serve, store-bought water bottles.
- Environmentally friendly – With Culligan water, you’ll use fewer plastic, single-serve water bottles, saving thousands of bottles from clogging landfills.
No Need to Drill a Hole in your Countertop
With the Culligan ClearLink Pro, use your existing faucet for all water usage!